Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kaytlin Brooke

My beautiful niece is a senior this year (yes...yes...it makes me feel oh so old) and I had the pleasure of taking her senior pictures. I had so much fun on the shoot! We stopped on our way back from my nephew's birthday in Huntsville at the SHSU campus. Vickie watch Berklie run around for me, then we all went to eat with my oldest nephew and his fiance. It was a great weekend filled with family! Kaytlin being so beautiful certainly made my job much easier! She will be attending Texas A&M in the fall....just in case you couldn't tell from the photos! We love you KK!


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18


#19


#20


#21


#22

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I loved that area on the campus, the old main building. I use to take pics there all the time.

    ReplyDelete